Innovation and your lifestyle.
The ability to innovate is a skill everybody has but yet we tend to forget that inborn skill. If you’ve ever marveled at somebody’s creative prowess, guess what, you can create and innovate too.
It might just takes a little bit of time but eventually you will get there. Creativity is an inborn skill so everyone has it, yes even you.
Right from kindergarten school you showed signs of creativity and innovation so why stop now, same as how long it took to learn to ride a bike or drive or to never commit the same mistake again? It’s the same with innovation. It takes a bit of practice and a lot of time before this mind function comes easily when called.
This article will show you a few tips on how to bring innovation into your life.
- First and foremost avoid listening to what other people say about you. Believe in your own self and convictions. Allowing for the input of other people will only bring discord and conflict from within.
Yes most at times people are trying to help, but they might sub consciously be doing more damage than they intended. It does not mean you should keep a deaf ear to what others say but you should first have your own convictions before considering them.
If you have an original idea, don’t waste your time and effort trying to make people understand. They usually won’t, people can see you mind the way you do.
And the help you will probably get usually comes in the form of negative feedback. If all those geniuses listened to their peers, we would probably still be living in the middle ages.
- Spend some time to explore the option idea or habit fully. I cannot stress that enough that self-discovery can be very enriching, don’t be scared to take the leap while of course taking care of your other every day activities like; your job, family, friends and hobbies. This will involve some tricky time management but with a little discipline you’ll be able to squeeze in.
- Working out and exercising for a change. Take a walk, run a mile or two and Send all those endorphins coursing through your veins. Exercising certainly clears and relaxes your mind and allows for anything to pop up. You can accompany this with some inspiring music or your favorite playlist as this can greatly help boost the process.
- Whenever you dream try taking some notes. Some of our dreams are just the craziest things that your conscious mind would never have thought of right? At times they don’t even make sense, but putting them down and thinking about it can sometimes reveal something really amazing. This only shows you the untapped innovative power you have lying within. So jot down those notes. Those dreams may just create an innovative spark in you (this is as long as you are able to remember them when you wake up lol). This idea could really help you improve your life style.
- Discover and experiment on your own style. You can always tell a Van Gogh from a Matisse. You’ll know Hemingway wrote something by the choice of words on the paper, so it is the same with you. People will appreciate your innovation more because it is uniquely yours and that no one else would have thought of what you were thinking. That will let people see how valuable an asset you are.
- Keep from worrying about inspiration. You definitely can’t force it and even if you do the outcome will not really show originality. inspiration hits when you least expect it to, for those unpredictable yet inevitable moments you should prepare. An idea could strike you on the subway, yet alas, you poor unfortunate soul; you have no sheet of paper to scribble down a thought that could change the world or your own personal life. Having a pen and paper or a material like a phone to record within your arm’s reach at all times can come in very handy.
- In order to be able to bring in more to your lifestyle, trying out the new is not a bad thing. It might be a new dressing,take on a new activity, hobby, skill or a habit. Provided these don’t go against your personal code of behavior and ethics. Activities like yoga, vegetarian meals, foreign languages and culture studies can go a long way to help bring in innovations to your life.